Your negative thoughts are called The Drunk Monkey. They are mental habits called Unconscious Reflexes. The Drunk Monkey could also be called The Survival Mind.
Awareness of the survival mind and its function is one of the most important steps to achieve rapid enlightenment. This is a deep dive into the function of the survival mind I call The Drunk Monkey.
Transcending the Unconscious Reflexes of The Drunk Monkey is one of the four parts of The Rapid Enlightenment Process.
Daily Enlightenment Ep.23
Download the hidden motive release meditations here as my gift to you http://www.MatthewFerry.com/motives
Consider joining the conversation in our Spiritual Hooligan Facebook group.
Intention For Enlightened Consciousness:
- Please set the intention for enlightened consciousness to flow through.
- To experience the purity of consciousness.
- To know that all is well.
- To embrace life, people, and circumstances exactly as they are.
- Please set the intention to release my need for things to be different.
- To practice total and complete acceptance of all people, in all situations, at all times; Including myself.