Positive thinking doesn’t work because the Survival Mind (The Drunk Monkey) always rebuffs it. To live a happy and joy-filled life, positive thinking is not the answer… It’s Recontextualization.
Recontextualization is an enlightened skill set. Use it to transform the negatives in your life into positives. Today I want to help you to be empowered regardless of your circumstances.
Recontextualization is one of the four parts of The Rapid Enlightenment Process.
Daily Enlightenment Ep.22
Download the hidden motive release meditations here as my gift to you http://www.MatthewFerry.com/motives
Consider joining the conversation in our Spiritual Hooligan Facebook group.
Intention For Enlightened Consciousness:
- Please set the intention for enlightened consciousness to flow through.
- To experience the purity of consciousness.
- To know that all is well.
- To embrace life, people, and circumstances exactly as they are.
- Please set the intention to release my need for things to be different.
- To practice total and complete acceptance of all people, in all situations, at all times; Including myself.